I wanted to share with everyone 6 products that I always have in the house.
My favorite Green Cleaning Products:
- Baking Soda is a mild abrasive that provides economical and ecological alternatives to many cleaning products.
- Bon Ami Polishing Cleanser has a mild abrasive quality, it can be used on porcelain, stainless steel, cookware, glass-top ranges, cultured marble, and fiberglass. It is great to clean butcher-block tops.
- Fels Naptha is a bar soap invented in 1894. Great to add to homemade laundry detergent - also good for bug bites.
- Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Soap is biodegradable and extremely versatile cleaner great to remove odors.
- Vinegar - the disinfectant and miracle cleaner.
- 20 Mule Team Borax is a good disinfectant and household cleaner.100's of uses!