Basic Oatmeal Shampoo
In a quart Mason Jar I add ~ 1 Cup of ground Oatmeal & 1 Cup Baking Soda
Fill jar with water and shake till well mixed.
You can add the following to the shampoo:
- 1/2 oz. of Olive Oil will help dry skin
- 1/2 oz. of Aloe Vera is good to sooth skin discomfort
- 1/2 oz of Coconut Oil is good for skin and hair
- 12 drops of Ginger & Peppermint Oil help Kingers arthritis pain
- 12 drops of Lavender helps calm nerves
Make sure to soak dog in water - rub on shampoo then allow shampoo to stay on your dog for about 10 minutes then rinse well. Make sure to get all shampoo out of your dogs hair.
Allow dog to air dry.