I have found a great magazine Rodales Organic Life. I was given the opportunity to review the Premier Issue of the magazine. I am excited to say I just ordered my two year subscription.
I am a avid electronic reader - in fact I read about 90% online or on my tablet. But there are a few things that I like to hold and read Organic Life is one of those magazines.
It is a 6 issue a year magazine - I like that - it gives me two months to totally go through the magazine - check it out by giving each article my 100% attention. I also plan to save the publications and use them as reference tools.
The best way I can describe Organic Life is that it reminds me of a organic version of National Geographic magazine. Quality articles with superb photos - extremely informative. Well worth the $24 for a two year subscription!
In the premier issue there are excellent articles:
- FLOWER POWER ~ An in-depth look at the sustainable flower movement with beautiful spring bouquets raised in ways that support healthy ecosystems.
- WALKABOUT ~ An expansive feature that explores the art, history, and science of walking, including a list of 10 of the greatest walks, a smart walker's gear guide, and a diagram to help you find the best shoes for your walk.
- SALMON BAY ~ A first-person account of the yearly journey to catch wild sockeye salmon in Bristol Bay, Alaska, also featuring a buyer's guide to sustainable salmon; inspiring, delicious salmon recipes for Spring; and six easy sauces perfect for salmon.
- LET THERE BE LIGHT ~ A visual collection of dwelling places around the world, showing readers how to bring more natural light into their living space.
- MIXED GREEN ~ A comprehensive guide to the today's best homegrown lettuces, with accompanying photographs, strategies for planting and growing, and recipe recommendations.
I especially enjoyed the Salmon Bay article and recipes. We love salmon and we are always looking at new and exciting ways to cook salmon.