on September 18th, 2015 my life changed forever. At the time I thought it was devastating but as I look back on my life. It should of happened sooner and it definitely was a good thing for me.
In the past two years I have tackled many fears and
finding out "Who Am I" ....
1. Living alone - I was always afraid to live alone. Now after two years I can not imagine living with anyone. Funny how things change.
2. Total decision making - now I make a decision and let it roll ...sometimes good decision and sometimes bad. But they are my decisions.
3. I have started doing what I like and when I like it. I have taken up hiking, kayaking, and an a active camper. I make soap - paint rocks - and now I am getting back into sewing.
4. I have learned to act on my feelings and emotions - not worry about what should and should not be done or said.
5. I focus on me - staying healthy in diet and activities.
6. I love to travel and have been on numerous vacations.
I guess the reason I am writing this post is to let everyone know that when you the world is going to end.
Determine your coarse of action - change direction whenever needed
GO FOR IT!!!
Do what makes YOU HAPPY!!!!!
Always remember Happiness if not a Given - YOU need to make your own happiness.